jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

Corrección deberes de inglés Jueves 16 de abril. CB página 52 

2.  Read and listen. What was Rosa doing this morning?. What was Daisy doing this morning?

Rosa was fishing. Daisy was using her computer.

3. Think about the activities you like and the activities you don't like. Write notes.

I like going to the cinema/ I don't like going to the cinema.
I like visiting the planetarium/ I don't like visiting the planetarium.
I like cooking / I don't like cooking.
I like going to the funfair/ I don't like going to the funfair.
I  like doing my homework/ I don't like doing my homework.
I like going fishing/ I don't like going fishing.
I like going to school/ I don't like going to school.
I like washing up/ I don't like washing up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario